Yacht Rocky is an episode of Family Guy.
When the brewery announces it will be firing one employee, Peter is nervous he will be the one let go. In order to calm his nerves, the family departs on a Yacht Rock cruise that doesn't go as expected.
- Peter Griffin
- Lois Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Stewie Griffin
- Brian Griffin
- Glenn Quagmire
- Cleveland Brown
- Joe Swanson
- Kimi Quagmire
- Donna Tubbs-Brown
- Bonnie Swanson
- Kenny Loggins
- Nick Viall
- Alan Parsons
- Daryll Hall
- John Oates
- Casey Kasem
- Peter: What's the big emergency? Why did everyone have to come in on a Monday?
- Bert: The internet pretty much only lets us fire white males, so if you're not a white male, you're safe.
- Peter: So, is Derek Jeter safe?
- [Umpire enters]
- Umpire: Safe! He's half black!
- Bert: Hey, there PG. Been a minute.
- Peter: Hey, Ernie. Uh, I mea-I mean, Cookie Mons-I mean Bert! Bert, sorry.
- [Peter answers the phone]
- Peter: Goodbye?
- Lois: I gotta say, Peter. I had reservations about this cruise, but you do seem more relaxed.
- Peter: Hey, good thing I had reservations on this cruise, huh?
- [Brian sees a hot girl walk by]
- Brian: Looks like mine won't be the only tail I'll be chasing this week.
- Stewie: Who the fuck is Bob Welch?
- Chad: You're not from here, are you?
- Meg: From the cruise? No. I'm from a town.
- Chris: Look! Oates is hanging onto Hall for dear life!
- Peter: What else is new? He's been doing that for 40 years.
- Chris: [sarcastic] Ha ha. [annoyed] Yeah, make fun of more people more successful than you. He's a millionaire. You're nothing.
- Meg: Preesh.
- Peter: Oh, we-Oh, we found him!
- Brian: Fuck you! You guys left me down there to drown!
- Chris: Technically, we left you up there to drown. The boat flipped.
- The title of this episode is a pun on the musical genre, "Yacht Rock".
- Extended arguing between Peter and the Umpire.
- The umpire yells at Peter for doing the Whaaa? joke.
- Peter making another joke about Sheila's ass.
- Peter and Nick Viall having a conversation about Viall's ex-wives.
- Extended dialogue between Peter and Dr. Hartman about genres of music.
- Peter having a run-in with his ex-boyfriend, Lyle from the aquarium.
- Extended dialogue of Cleveland, Quagmire, and Joe begging Lois not to send cruise photos to their wives.
- A bat thinking about the death of Bob Welch.
- The Beer Bar Buddies play hacky sack with Alan Parsons and Kenny Loggins.
- Another scene with Peter and Alan Parsons.
- The guy who helps people introducing himself as Kenny Loggins.
- Cleveland being opinionated about apples.
- Pointless ending credits gag about Casey Kasem talking about his own death.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.