Tiegs for Two is an episode of Family Guy.
After striking out with a girl one again, Brian desperately crawls up to his long-time enemy, Glenn Quagmire, for dating advice. Meanwhile, Peter's favorite shirt gets lost at the laundromat and he blames the owner, Mr. Washee Washee.
- Brian Griffin
- Glenn Quagmire
- Cheryl Tiegs
- Jillian Russel-Wilcox
- Peter Griffin
- Mr. Washee Washee
- Lois Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Stewie Griffin
- Tom Tucker
- Mort Goldman
- Mayor Adam West
- Seamus Levine
- James William Bottomtooth III
- John Davidson
- Joe Swanson (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bonnie Swanson (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Barack Obama (Mentioned)
- Bubo (Deleted Scene)
- Peter saying that if he wore another color, it would only throw people.
- Peter sadly saying that he never went to college.
- Peter calls Mr. Washee Washee over for dinner.
- Cutaway to the Bubo coming over to The Griffin House for dinner.
- Peter gets released from jail and hangs himself.
- Quagmire busting into The Griffin House to get mad at Brian for dating Cheryl Tiegs.
- Peter having some medieval soldiers light the beacons.
- Jillian saying that Quagmire mad her face away during sex.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.