The Book of Joe is an episode of Family Guy.
- Lois Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Glenn Quagmire
- Cleveland Brown
- Bonnie Swanson
- Kevin Swanson
- Susie Swanson
- Al Harrington
- Tom Tucker
- Mr. Peanut
- Star Trek Cast
- Donna Tubbs-Brown (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Cleveland Jr. (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Roberta Tubbs (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Rallo Tubbs (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Mort Goldman (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Neil Goldman (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- The title is a pun on "The Book of Job".
- Redskull, Hellboy, and Elmo, from Marvel, Hellboy, and Sesame Street, respectively, come to Joe's party, and Joe comments on how they could use some sunscreen, on account of them all having red flesh.
- Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers' "Runnin' Down A Dream" plays when Brian experiences a runner's high.
- "Sirius" by The Alan Parsons Project plays during the laser introduction of The Hopeful Squirrel 2.
- A week after this episode aired, Bono revealed the real reason he wore sunglasses was because he was going blind from glaucoma.
- When Joe makes amends with Peter, he holds out his hand and says "Friends?". Peter shakes his hand, but instead of saying "Friends", he says "Joey". This is a reference to Joey, a TV series spun-off, from the famous TV show, Friends.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.