Island Adventure is an episode of Family Guy.
Stewie and Brian get stranded on Garbage Island, a mass of discarded garbage, floating around in the middle of the ocean. Meanwhile, Lois helps Quagmire court a middle aged woman.
- Peter Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Craig Kilborn
- M.C. Escher
- Consuela De La Morrela (Cameo)
- Cleveland Brown (Cameo)
- Homer Simpson (Cameo)
- Marge Simpson (Cameo)
- Bart Simpson (Cameo)
- Lisa Simpson (Cameo)
- Abraham Simpson II (Cameo)
- Stan Smith (Cameo)
- Francine Smith (Cameo)
- Hayley Smith (Cameo)
- Roger Smith (Cameo)
- Klaus Heisler (Cameo)
- Fry (Cameo)
- Professor Farnsworth (Cameo)
- Zoidberg (Cameo)
- Hank Hill (Cameo)
- Peggy Hill (Cameo)
- Dale Gribble (Cameo)
- Bob Belcher (Cameo)
- Linda Belcher (Cameo)
- Tina Belcher (Cameo)
- Gene Belcher (Cameo)
- Louise Belcher (Cameo)
- Joe Swanson (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Maggie Simpson (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Steve Smith (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bender Rodriquez (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Leela (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Amy Wong (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Hermes Conrad (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Sling Schotz (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Bill Dauterive (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Boomhauer (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Ida Davis (Mentioned)
- Bobby Hill (Mentioned)
- Luanne Platter (Mentioned)
- [People all around Quahog are getting turned to dust]
- Quagmire: Oh my God, Peter! Thanos is erasing half the universe!
- Peter: Yes and it's only going to get worse. For he is erasing other universes too.
- [In The Simpsons, The Simpson Family sits around their kitchen table]
- Marge: This is terrible. Half of us are gunna get deleted!
- Lisa: The question is, which ones?
- [Abe gets vanquished]
- Abe: Gaaaah!
- Homer: Woo-hoo!
- [Bart gets vanquished]
- Bart: Ay caramba!
- Homer: Woo-hoo! Now, I have all the family members I actually like.
- [Homer gets vanquished]
- Homer: D'oh!
- [In American Dad! Stan and Steve are in the kitchen when Francine, Hayley, and Klaus enter, partially vanished]
- Francine: Stan, Thanos has gotten to us!
- Stan: Uh-uh. Not on my watch, Thanos! You're not disappearing my wife, magical dust.
- Francine: Stan, wait! Don't-
- [Stan shoots Francine, Hayley, and Klaus as they disappear; They scream in pain]
- Stan: Damn. Thought that would work.
- [Roger enters; Stan shoots Roger]
- Roger: OW! I'M NOT VANISHING YOU DUMB BASTARD!
- Stan: I know.
- [In Futurama, The Planet Express Crew sits around the table]
- Professor Farnsworth: Bad news, everyone! Half of us are gunna die. Fortunately, it'll only be the worthless ones.
- [Fry, Amy, Hermes, and Schotz are vanquished]
- Fry: What!? I'm the main character! Why am I going?
- Zoidberg: Yeah, why not Zoidberg?
- [In King of the Hill, Hank, Bill, Dale, and Boomhauer stand by the fence; Bill and Boomhauer dissapear]
- Hank: ... Yup.
- Dale: Mmm-hmm.
- [Peggy enters in a panic]
- Peggy: Hank! Thanos has got the kids!
- Hank: Dammit, Thanos! Not the damn kids! Couldn't you have at least taken my wife? I'd sacrifice myself in exchange for that!
- [In Bob's Burgers, The Belcher Family stands inside of Bob's Burgers; Gene, Louise, and Linda get vanquished]
- Tina: Thank God, they're finally gone. So annoying.
- Bob: I know. I wish Thanos would just get that other infinity gauntlet and cancel all of us, already.
- [The camera zooms out to Thanos in outer space and Bob's Burgers is inside of one of Thanos' infinity stones; Thanos sits upon his intergalactic throne of doom]
- Thanos: Oh, I will, Bob. I'll cancel you as well as every animated show on television. Because I am Thanos and I am inevitable! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
- Chris is addicted to snorting spraypaint.
- It's revealed Stewie's iconic bigwheel, was stolen by Peter from the front lawn of an unknown house, after a rainstorm.
- Bruce works as a garbage man in this episode.
- Stewie tries to trigger Brian, by putting too much emphasis on the "H" of the word, "Whirlpool", but it doesn't get a reaction out of him.
- Peter's real-life actor gets pregnant as of this episode, and goes on a maternity leave, meaning he'll either have only minor roles or complete absences for a few episodes. In this episode, he had a minor role.
- Thanos getting the mind stone and making Cleveland Brown and Joe Swanson disappear is a reference to the ending credits gag at the end of Infinity War.
- Peter passes a Kidney Stone Phillips.
- Lois suggests the show, This is Us as a conversation piece for Quagmire and Monica.
- Lois says that "April Showers" is the name of a pornstar. Now, I may not be very well-versed in the rich culture of pornography, but as far as I'm concerned, no such pornstar exists.
- While lost at sea, Stewie and Brian talk about the Disney princess movie, Moana.
- Peter farts in a bottle and send it to England, because of Russell Brand.
- Stewie teaches the Garbage Islanders about pop culture relating to The Kardashian Family Tree, The O.J. Simpson Murder Trials, and Saturday Night Live.
- A dumb woman drops a Luna bar.
- Quagmire stars in a parody of the 2018 version of It.
- Stewie attaches Jimmy Buffet margarita machines to his Big Wheel.
- There's a cutaway about the M.C. Escher staircase painting.
- A construction worker gets hit on the head by an M.C. Hammer.
- Quagmire mispronounces Michael Buble as "Mike Bubble".
- There is also mention of Ray Lamontagne.
- "Thunder Island" by Jay Ferguson plays.
- Stewie uses Dell laptops to make fans.
- Lois gets a funny shirt titled "Guns and Rosé", as a pun on the band Guns & Roses.
- Pervert Hamlet.
- Peter passes a Kidney Stone Phillips.
- Stewie claims to have broken his haimen on his big wheel.
- Quagmire sending Monica dick pics.
- A cutaway gag about a deaf kid's parents getting divorced.
- Stewie working at the in-store Burger King as Target.
- Lois quizzing Quagmire on yankee candles and pornstars.
- A waiter freaking out over Quagmire and Monica not paying for the bread.
- Lois shopping at Target, and not noticing Stewie working at Pizza Hut.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.