German Guy is an episode of Family Guy.
Chris' search for a new hobby leads him to befriend an old puppeteer who turns out to be a former Nazi.
When the family becomes concerned about Chris' personal amusement habits, Peter decides to help him find a hobby. After Peter's failings, Chris' search for a new hobby leads him to befriend a puppeteer named Franz. Herbert recognizes Franz and tells Peter and Lois of his true past as the leader of a concentration camp but they are skeptical. He then attempts to tell Chris but Chris does not believe him. After Peter arrives to invite Franz to dinner, Chris asks to use the restroom. Chris stumbles into the wrong room and discovers what Herbert said was true.
Franz shuts Chris and Peter in his basement at gunpoint. Peter manages to get Chris Franz's gun to Chris who doesn't know who to shoot, and asks them his birthday. Franz answers correctly so Chris shoots Peter and Franz recovers the gun. Finding a window that is too narrow to crawl out they try to attract attention but waste their first chance insulting Meg. They try again when Herbert passes by but he fails to notice them. They manage to get Herbert's dog Jesse's attention and relay their story to Herbert, with Peter asking Herbert to insult Meg. Herbert decides to confront Franz and suits up in his WWII army uniform. When he tells Franz exactly who he was and promises that there will only be one survivor of their fight, Franz pulls off his sweater vest and shirt to reveal his Nazi uniform and the two engage in battle. Despite them moving extremely slowly due to old age and interruptions for naps, pills and Franz getting stuck on the couch, Herbert manages to force Franz out of the house where he falls off the step and dies. Herbert gets Chris and Peter out of the basement. After showing their appreciation, Meg tells of being insulted by Herbert as Peter had previously requested.
- Lois Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Stewie Griffin
- Brian Griffin
- Glenn Quagmire (Cameo)
- Frida (Cameo)
- Jerome Cool J (Voice Only)
- Lois questions how it's possible for a washing machine to get pregnant.
- Peter teaches Chris about stamp collecting.
- A drunken Peter comes out of the Clam to tell Chris that he should be at camp.
- Nazis being afraid of sharks in the sky.
- Hebert complains that his hands got kind of sticky at a Nazi camp.
- Peter assumes that Herbert is Jamie Kennedy.
- Stupid joke about a Scottish chipmunk.
- Chris gets on Herbert's case about free labor.
- Franz gets Peter's hopes up about getting him a clock only yo let him down.
- Peter and Chris trying to get people's attention with a radio.
- Peter tells Herbert to make fun of Meg's thunder thighs.
- Peter mentioning the thunder thighs thing again.
- Meg says that Herbert called him thunder thighs.