Fan-made deleted scenes for Season 14. Add in any ideas.
“Pilling Them Softly”
- Patch Adams: Doctor Hartman’s ringtone is the Patch Adams theme, and Stewie notes that the actual Patch Adams hated that movie.
- Good Stuff: Stewie shows Rupert some good stuff.
- Outbeat: Brian brags that Space Shire Seven could outbeat George R.R Martin’s projects.
- Sex Life: Peter simply gets him and Quagmire fired by telling Carson about Quagmire‘s sex life.
“Papa Has A Rollin’ Son”
- Subaru: Peter tells Joe that one of the advantages of living with Bud is that he has a Subaru.
- Facebook: Stewie tells Brian that he also has racist jokes on Facebook, which Brian says he will consider.
- Seamus: Seamus does his set.
- Last Words: Lyle gives his last words to Brian.
- Invasion Of The Walker: Joe suggests his own story.
- Cell Service: Peter notes that because of the “ horror movie era “, there is no cell service anywhere in the world.
- Korea: Peter asks Albert about Korea.
“Peter, Chris, And Brian”
- Gum: Peter force-feeds Chris gum to make him smarter.
- Auto-Correct: Brian proofreads a porn Fanfiction where none of the names are real.
- Monster Energy Drink: Stewie gets out his drink while watching Karen beat up Peter.
- Funeral Preparations: Peter gets another call from the funeral home asking for orders in case Karen passes, and unlike the hospital, Peter agrees.
- Tooth Fairy: Peter’s toothpick causes trouble with the Tooth Fairy.
- Fourth Wall: Stewie breaks the fourth wall by pointing out that this is the second episode where a fight breaks out in the backyard.
- Quagmire The Hedgehog: Quagmire gains super speed in the bull run upon seeing women with their tops off.
”A Shot In The Dark”
”Candy Quahog Marshmallow!”
- Creepypasta: Peter wonders what a Korean creepypasta would look like.
- Terrible Marriage: Peter, Cleveland, and the other Koreans harsh on Joe for having a terrible marriage compared to Quagmire and Sujin.
”The Peanut Butter Kid” a figh
- Rich Guy Jokes: Carter tries to make jokes that Peter does not get.
- Gabe The Dog: Brian listens to Gabe The Dog while driving the girls.
”An App A Day”
- Strip Club: Peter decides to drink Chardonnay from a strip club and ends up in the male waiters basement.
- Escape: Peter bets $10 he can’t escape community service, but then realizes their well past that.
- Flame Ears: The beer ban is lifted just in time for Peter to drink his 100th beer.
”A Lot Going On Upstairs”
- Football: Stewie has a nightmare that his head is used in a football game.
“The Heartbreak Dog”
- Photos: Peter looks through Joe‘s baby photos.
- Lois Photos: Brian wonders why there were so many pictures of Lois in the bathroom.
- Hitting On: Bonnie notes that the other employees are ironically hitting on her.
”Take A Letter”
- Starbucks Parodies: Peter tries to waste time at the coffee shop with Gretchen.
”The New Adventures Of Old Tom”
- Transgender Bathroom: Peter tries to check for Lois in the bathroom, but doesn’t know which one.
- Black News: Donna modifies the TV colouring so Dallas looks black.
- Horrible Food: Peter rushes to Doritos Tacos upon seeing the billboard, but finds that the food is horrible.
”Run, Chris, Run”
“Road To India”
- Marriage Joke: Brian tries to ease the crowd by telling a marriage joke.
- Shredded Money: Brian tells Stewie about shredded money.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.