Chris Has Got a Date, Date, Date, Date, Date is an episode of Family Guy.
- Lois Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Glenn Quagmire
- Cleveland Brown
- Joe Swanson
- Bonnie Swanson
- Neil Goldman
- Tom Tucker
- Principal Shepherd
- Brenda McGuire
- Mickey Dunnberg
- Morty Norton
- Zack Morris
- Bill Cosby
- Donna Tubbs-Brown (Cameo)
- Cleveland Jr. (Cameo)
- Roberta Tubbs (Cameo)
- Rallo Tubbs (Cameo)
- Kimi Quagmire (Cameo)
- Mort Goldman (Cameo)
- Seamus Levine (Cameo)
- Anne Murray (Mentioned)
- Greased Up Deaf Guy (Mentioned)
- Peter: Alright, red light. Time to text and shave and whittle and floss.
- Stewie: You've just gotta do what Taylor Swift does and shake it off.
- Chris: Who's Taylor Swift?
- [Stewie pauses in shock]
- Stewie: Oh my God! Am I about to introduce you to Taylor Swift?
- Chris: What is she, a singer?
- Stewie: She's much more than a singer, Chris. She's ... she's ... she's the queen! A goddess! A gazelle in a high-waisted swimsuit!
- [Peter fills out a form]
- Peter: Name ... Peter Griffin. Criminal history ... This section is optional. I will skip this.
- Stewie: [talking to Taylor Swift] Okay, so let's talk about Harry Styles. Now, you don't have to say anything. I'm just gonna slowly pull out this tape measure, and you indicate when I should stop. Okay, here I go.
- [Stewie starts pulling out the tape measure]
- Stewie: Still going ... still going ... Oh my God, you bitch! Seriously?
- Chris: Taylor, this is our sister, Meg and our dog, Brian.
- Taylor: Nice to meet you both.
- Meg: We're not all so impressed. I've met Dan Aykroyd.
- Brian: I'm sorry, uh, which cast member of Hee Haw are you?
- [Stewie runs up and starts beating them with the tape measure]
- Stewie: WILL YOU BE NICE!?
- Chris: Sorry about my family.
- Taylor: Don't apologize. They seem nice.
- Chris: Well, you wouldn't say that if you ever saw in the movies.
- [Cutaway the the family in a movie theater]
- Peter: Alright, we got our popcorn from home, our soda from home, our snacks from home and Braveheart.
- [Peter picks up a guy in his car]
- Guy: Hey, what's up? I'm just going to Quahog Stadium.
- Peter: Okay, would you like the AC on or the windows down?
- Guy: How 'bout both?
- Peter: Gasp!
- [Peter excitedly drives with the AC on and the windows down]
- Guy: Pretty great right?
- Peter: It is! It really is! Thank you, genius person!
- Guy: No problem. Hey, you ever go in a hot tub while it's snowing outside?
- Peter: UH ... WHAT!?
- Secretary: Ms. Swift, your song writing team is here.
- [Two old Jewish guys walk in]
- Mickey: We've got a socko tune for you, Taylor. Hit it, Morty. [singing] Lox and bagels and bagels and lox. I like being a girl. Glittery shoes with rainbow socks. I like being a girl.
- Taylor: Okay, one thought. What if we changed "lox" to "boys" and "bagels" to "problems".
- Morty: Oh, that's good! Like when you changed "Pickle it good" to "Shake it off".
- [Chris, Brian, and Stewie appear in Taylor Swift's house]
- Chris: Hi, Taylor.
- Taylor: Chris? What are you guys doing here?
- Chris: I wanted to talk to you.
- Stewie: Your house is way nicer than Anne Murray's. We broke in there too.
- Stewie's Twitter account, "@StewGriff3", is an actual account as of October 2015. However, in real life, it was started by animation associate producer Brent Crowe.
- Meg references to the events of "Spies Reminiscent of Us", when she says she's met Dan Aykroyd before.
- Stewie makes a callback to "Chris Cross", when he mentions breaking into Anne Murray's house.
- The episode title references Taylor Swift's song "Shake it Off" that has several verses of similarly repeating melody.
- Stewie's music video for Chris is a parody of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me".
- "Self Esteem" by The Offspring plays as Peter arrives as a Lyft driver.
- Peter dressed as a talk show host is a reference to Johnny Carson, the Tonight Show host. Tonight Show producer Fred de Cordova is listed as the producer in ending credits, and a Carson Entertainment style logo is shown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.