Brian Dates a Bitch is an episode of Family Guy.
It's Valentine's Day and Brian is depressed to be the family's sole dateless member. Meanwhile, Peter and Lois need to pop Chris' fantasy bubble, that convinces him of the existence of a Valentine's Day character, named Arthur Valentine.
- Peter Griffin
- Lois Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Stewie Griffin
- Brian Griffin
- Arthur Valentine
- Glenn Quagmire
- Cleveland Brown
- Joe Swanson
- Kimi Quagmire
- Donna Tubbs-Brown
- Bonnie Swanson
- Susie Swanson
- Tom Tucker
- Joyce Kinney
- Dying Rat
- Alexander Feodolovinya
- Mrs. Evans
- Billy Joel
- Ronald Reagan
- Nancy Reagan
- Second Valentine's Day special, following "Valentine's Day in Quahog".
- This marks the first time Brian has had relations with a female dog on the show since Seabreeze Pewterschmidt, from "Screwed the Pooch".
- Santos and Pasquel appear again, this time, working as valet parkers.
- Brian and Stewie make a meta joke about how they were supposed to be on one of the planes involved in 9/11, referring to Seth MacFarlane's missing his American Airlines Flight 11 that crashed into the World Trade Center. Seth provides the voices for both characters.
- Lois tells a catatonic Chris that she killed a jaywalker. This is the first person she's ever told, and he managed to hear her and remember everything she said. Chris blurted this out at the end of the episode, spreading the rumor to everybody.
- Peter comes up with the name "Arthur Valentine", after seeing the children's book, "Arthur's Valentine".
- Peter and Lois go on a date at a restaurant located on a Native American Reservation, called "Custard's Last Stand". This is a reference to Custer's Last Stand.
- Meg getting a mail order boyfriend for Valentine's Day is a reference to Russian mail order brides.
- The name of Meg's mail order boyfriend is "Alexander Feodolovinya". This is a pun on Russian empress, Alexandra Feodorova, more commonly known as "Alix of Hesse".
- Chris' Native American girlfriend, "Kemo-Therapy" is a pun on "Kemosabe", the nickname of the character, Tonto from The Lone Ranger.