A New Lease on Death is a season finale episode of Family Guy.
Stewie meets Death and asks if he can take him to see Brian.
Stewie looks all over Heaven to find Brian, but all he can find is a bunch of other previously deceased characters. He finally gets in contact with God and God says that Brian is in Hell, which breaks Stewie's heart. Vinny comforts him, saying that even though Brian is in Hell, he will still make him happy, by being as good a dog as he can be to him. Jesus does provide help for Stewie, taking him there so he could meet him. However, on the way, Stewie meets an unexpected familiar face, who wants to see his sister once more.
To be written
- Peter Griffin
- Lois Griffin
- Chris Griffin
- Meg Griffin
- Stewie Griffin
- Vinny Filipeli
- Jesus Christ
- Brian Griffin (Mentioned)
- The title is a pun on the phrase, "A New Lease on Life".
- It's revealed that after Brian's death in "Life of Brian", he went to Hell.
- The deaths of various recurring characters are revisited here, when we see their angels in heaven. Either that, or their demons in Hell. These include Mr. Weed from "Mr. Saturday Knight", Patty Tanniger from "Hell Comes to Quahog", Francis Griffin from "Peter's Daughter", Muriel Goldman and Diane Simmons from "And Then There Were Fewer", Loretta Brown from the The Cleveland Show episode, "Gone With the Wind", and New Brian from "The Man with Two Brians".
- Brian and New Brian get resurrected in this episode, and the former accepts Vinny into the family. However, he plans on having revenge against the person who murdered him. The latter leaves on a quest to find his litter mate sister.